We recycle up to 90% of all waste.
We take pride in using environmentally friendly recycling processes for every job. Each project is completed conforming to the highest environmental, health and safety standards. Experienced with LEED * and capable of meeting stringent requirements for recycling. We have extensive experience with Vancouver permitting processes.
- Old tires & concrete debris are taken to facilities for recycling.
- Septic Tanks are pumped & filled or removed.
- Drywall is taken to recycling plant.
- Hazardous material teams are utilized to remove asbestos.
* Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) is one of the most popular green building certification programs used worldwide. Developed by the non-profit U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) it includes a set of rating systems for the design, construction, operation, and maintenance of green buildings, homes, and neighborhoods that aims to help building owners and operators be environmentally responsible and use resources efficiently.